Model : KA7174
KVM Adapter Module with USB, PS/2, and RS-232 Local Console
KA7174 KVM Adapter Module is designed to provide a convenient local console connection in a KVM over IP switch or matrix KVM installation. KA7174 allows a PS/2, USB, or RS-232 server to be connected to an ATEN KVM over IP switch via Cat 5e / 6 cable while providing an extra local console connection supporting USB or PS/2 keyboard and mouse, monitor, and / or RS-232 touch panel for convenient local operation.
In addition, the KA7174 also features Privileged Console Control function with OSD tag notifications indicating denial of access to the local or remote users when configured as such.
By installing the 2XRT-0015G KVM over IP Access Control Box to the KA7174, users can easily enable or disable remote over IP control privilege from the KVM over IP switch simply by pressing the control button on the 2XRT-0015G — making operation only permitted to the user at the local console.
- Compatible with ATEN 2XRT-0015G KVM over IP Access Control Box to initiate local-only access and control to the servers
- Cat 5e / 6 cable connects the device and KVM switch
- Supports computers with PS/2 and USB keyboards and mice, controlling the system from these extended devices and monitor via local console
- Supports custom RS-232 touch panel from both local and remote sites
- Pushbutton operating mode selection for privileged console control with OSD tag notifications indicating denial of access to the local or remote users when configured as such
- Built-in ASIC for greater stability and compatibility
- USB over-current detection and prevention
- Built-in ESD protection and surge protection
- Superior video quality — supports resolution up to 1920 x 1200 (reduced blanking)*
- Supports VGA , SVGA , SXGA , UXGA , WUXGA, and multisync monitors; local monitor supports DDC, DDC2, and DDC2B
- Easy to install — no software required